Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Life According to Crosby

Dear Diary,

I know it’s been a while, but I have been very busy spending time with my new family since they adopted me back in June. You wouldn't believe how fantastic my parents and human siblings are. My mom says that I love “my people” and that I don’t like to be by myself, but to be perfectly honest – I just can’t get enough of them.

I have to tell you about the strangest but most awesome game ever… It’s called Hide and Seek. Here is how the game works: When my family and I go for a hike, my mom will have me stay with her and my human siblings will run down the trails and hide from me. As soon as mom screams "free" I get to take off at full speed to find the kids. It’s like magic, one minute they are there and the next they aren't. Oh, I love Hide and Seek!

Another one of my favorite activities is playing in water and mud. Here are some before and after pictures from one of my mud adventures.

Before playing in the mud: I have to say –I’m a handsome puppy.

After playing in the mud: Although my mom has a look of terror on her face, I know she is really thinking, “Crosby, you’re such a rugged, good-looking son.”

Before I go back to spending time with my family, I have to share some great news. I’m going to the beach for spring break! WOOF! WOOF! I’m so excited to play in the surf, roll around in the sand and make new memories to share with you.

Overall, I have to say the last couple of months have been the most wonderful time in my entire life. I could not have asked for a better family or forever home. I am forever grateful to AGA for making all of my dreams come true. I truly am the luckiest dog.


Thanks for keeping all of my secrets.

XOXO

Crosby

No comments: