Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pooh Bear Celebrates One Year in His New Home






I just love this time of year! The leaves are SO fun to play in AND it's the time of year that I was rescued by AGA and brought to my new family. My mom says it seems like they've had me forever, but it's only our one year anniversary. We all love each other so much and just wanted to take this momentous occasion to say thank you again!

I love to sit on the leather chair beside mom while she types, and I always put my head over the armrest so she can see me. She says I'm such a part of this home that she would have been so lonely this last year without me. And believe me, the feeling's mutual!

My favorite game right now is burying my favorite tennis ball in the leaves and then and then pouncing it, tossing it and burying it and pouncing it all over again. Mom says I'm a "big goof" - is that good?
Thanks again, AGA!

No comments: