Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from Joe GP!


Hi AGA,
Joe GP here. I just wanted to let you know that I am doing great. My neck burns have healed, I have gained my weight back, and I have never been happier. Now I have a real family. I feel loved more than I can ever express. I am safe, I have plenty to eat, and I have both wonderful humans and canine brothers (Mac and Banjo Goldens). I fall asleep at night with my head in my Dad's lap after going for a great walk. I guess that sounds like the real meaning of Thanksgiving, at least to me. I am definitely thankful to AGA for giving me the chance for a new wonderful life. I hope the orphans will have as great life as I have. Thanks AGA, and I hope everyone has as wonderful a Thanksgiving as I will have.
Joe GP.

No comments: