Saturday, October 18, 2008

Q: What's better than ONE adopted golden?

A: TWO adopted goldens!!

Hee hee. Molly and I love riddles.

Our parents just wanted to send in a photo to show people how pretty and happy we are. That's me, Sammy, on the left and Molly's on the right. I'm somewhere around 3 years old and got adopted in February 2007. Then in May of this year, mom and dad went back to AGA and adopted Molly who is 6 and now I have a big sister - woot!

Mom stays at home so we play with her and each other all day long. We are best friends and Dad says it's hard to see the age difference between us. I like to think of myself as the alpha but I let Molly be in charge sometime too. That's just what best friends do. If you know someone who already has a golden, show them my letter and maybe they'd like to check out the orphans and go get their pup a brother or sister. It worked out great for me and for Molly!

No comments: